Saturday 24 January 2015

Actually working

Just to prove that I'm actually doing work here in Jolly Old England... today (yesterday really) was my 2nd Food Forum seminar. Remember, I'm not just a tourist and teacher here in London. I'm also attending this seminar and holding myself to a research plan. I've been visiting the British Library reading room a couple times now, too, btw.

It was a good talk. All about kids' eating patterns in Warzaw... an anthropology project. It was fascinating! And there must have just been clever vibes in the air... because I got all these fun ideas about the book... I've got to figure out a Trans Atlantic or global theme to my US project. That would take advantage of this opportunity!

Another fun moment at SOAS: check the photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment