Friday 16 January 2015

Next: part 1

And now I'm at Henry IV pt1... just a little backwards is all. I really wish they were showing Henry V next!! After all this I'm ready for the old St Crispin's Day speech!! C:

Another long and fun day. First day at the food studies forum...and it went fine. I wasn't under prepared or anything. I probably won't actually present my own work... they're scheduled well in advance...But I hope to learn new work people are doing. And this Centre is more global than what my work has been and I like that!

I also loved the student center. All grungy and friendly and cozy. A decent sandwich...very specific recycling bins arranged around the room... plant based serving products... I loved all that! And just being around the students doing their thing... one of those moments that makes me love the work!

Back to my other school, CAPA, for an introductory high tea. Now we all know we're in England! I wonder how I can get my class and some of these other local college students to interact. It would be so great!!

And now back to the show... C:

No comments:

Post a Comment