Tuesday 20 January 2015

Ready... Set...

So...I haven't been able to run around and see all the sights these last couple of days as apparently is my usual. I am now prepping for my first classes that meet tomorrow. I have been preparing for these classes for months and months now. And yet somehow it all comes down to the last minute. Because of course!!
The classes do seem to be setting up well. I am going to have so flipping much fun with them!! So the students should also appreciate them. C:
And I finally got my reader card at British Library. I was able to get some actual Twain research done (perhaps not the best time for it...all that prepping and all) as well as review an article for a journal. It will be *fabulous* to be at a library I'll be able to return to for months! I've done my fair share of archival work...but always in intense bursts of a few days each. So this is a new experience for me! C:
Clearly I'm not taking too many photos lately...but it feels wrong somehow not to give a visual at all... so…

(not that we're reading A Christmas Carol, mind you--but food in Dickens, you get the idea!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment