Wednesday 7 January 2015

Tate for two...

So I walked the entire riverbank of the city today...practically. It was long and I'll probably feel it tomorrow, but it was also fun! Saw plaques for all kinds of authors who lived here at some point or another. Wandered into fun neighborhoods...like Chelsea... Saw the Thames go from low to high tide... And hit both Tates and Borough Market. Omg was there some tasty food there!! Something street and strange and totally veggie. I'm in heaven!

And knackered. I took the tube home of course as I'm not totally crazy. It was fun to read my book on my phone along with all the rest of London. Maybe a guy or two was reading a paper. The far majority tho was a phone or Kindle. And so I just have to keep those library books coming!! Next up Michael Pollan's Cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment