Friday 9 January 2015

Kooza

That was the name of the game yesterday (Thursday). I just tooled around town most of the day and saved it up for the evening. My first show of the visit… hopefully the first of many! (I'm in trouble here-- the people at CAPA told me that a US professor who comes to London regularly sees 2-3 shows a week. There is NO WAY I can touch that, but all of a sudden I have it in mind…) It was great-- you really cannot go wrong with Cirque du Soleil. It was only the 3rd night of the run, and some of the performers were still working through their acts. Unless, of course, occasional slips and bumps, and one gasp worthy fall are part of live performances! My guess, the guys running in the human sizes hamster wheels were the winners of the show! (The unicyclist "ice dancers" would be my second!)


Then, I got home late and was totally wired, and just putted around till after 2:30 am. I've become nocturnal more than usual…b/c then I slept in till 10:30. This will never do! I have a bus to catch tomorrow at 9am--and I have to GET there! So much for sleeping when I'm dead!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment